Continuing my trip to Genting Highlands in September 2018... 继续分享2018年9月去云顶高原之旅。。。
After the later lobster lunch, it was time to check into the Theme Park Hotel. On the way to the hotel, I passed this open area where they were selling mid-autumn stuff include mooncakes.
吃过了龙虾午餐是时候登记进Theme Park酒店了。在去酒店的路上,我经过了这个空地,他们在那里售卖中秋的东西包括月饼。 在后来的龙虾午餐后,是时候入住主题公园酒店了。 在去酒店的路上,我经过了这个空旷的地方,他们在那里出售包括月饼在内的中秋。

🎶Meanwhile, some music for you to enjoy as you read. This piece is part of Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons, particular the first of the 4 violin concertos, called Spring.
🎶让大家继续读的时候,欣赏一点音乐。这件作品是维瓦尔第的“四季”的一部分 - 4小提琴协奏曲中的第一首,名为“春天”。
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/
https://soundcloud.com/alan-chang-563971986/four-concerti-grossi-4-vivaldi-op8-i-la-primavera-allegro-largo-allegro
Source: https://musopen.org/music/2213/antonio-vivaldi/the-four-seasons/
The Four Seasons

The hotel was rather new and there was not indoor connection to the hotel then. I had to walk outside and it was rather cold and foggy.
酒店挺新,当时没有室内连接通到酒店。 我不得不走外面,感觉有点冷。还很大雾。

This is part of the decoration at the lobby where we checked in at the hotel.
这是我们在酒店办理入住手续的大堂设计的一部分。

We were given a room that was rather far and had to go through a bridge inside which they had this on the floor.
他们给我们的是个相当远的房间,要去不得不经过一座桥,里面地板上有这。

Into the room. Two nice big beds and a couple of stools.
进入房间。 两张大床和一对凳子。

The toilet was not big.
洗手间不是很大。

Though the shower and the WC were separated.
虽然淋浴和卫生间是分开的。

The TV which we won't use much. You know where the luggage went. No sofa for you to grab.
电视也该不会用太多。你知道行李要摆哪里吧。 没有沙发让你抢。

Next to the TV was where a few of our clothes would be hung.
电视旁边是我们挂几件衣服的地方。

They did have some complimentary beverage and a pot for you to boil water.
他们可有一些免费的饮料和一锅给你煮水。

A semi-retro looking telephone here.
这里有一个半复古的电话。

Nice. Next to one of the power switch were 2 USB ports. I immediate plugged in one.
不错哦。 其中一个电源开关旁边有2个USB端口。我马上就用了一个。

I checked up a bit of the TV which we would not be using much.
我看看一下我们不会用得太多的电视上有啥节目。

Going out again after a while. From the 2nd floor going down to the lobby, I could see what seems like a nice garden covered in fog.
休息一段时间后再次出去。从二楼到大堂,我可以看到一个看起来像是雾气弥漫的漂亮花园。

At the lobby, there were a few of these chairs. Do you know what this is like?
在大堂,有几把这样的椅子。 你知道这是代表什么吗?

[//]:# (!steemitworldmap 3.421898 lat 101.793639 long Theme Park Hotel d3scr)
