I was at Bendemeer Road for a job interview recently. It was quite a crappy one. I don't think anything will progress. They don't feel like the kind of people I should work with anyway. As I left, I took these 2 photos from opposite direction.
我最近在Bendemeer Road接受了面试。感觉不好。 我认为不会又任何进展。感觉他们不像我应该一起工作的那种人。 当我离开时,我从相反的方向拍摄了这两张照片。


IMAGE LINK|图片链接: https://supload.com/HJNvGNMbH
🎶Meanwhile, some music for you to enjoy as you read. This piece is part of Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons, particular the first of the 4 violin concertos, called Spring.
🎶让大家继续读的时候,欣赏一点音乐。这件作品是维瓦尔第的“四季”的一部分 - 4小提琴协奏曲中的第一首,名为“春天”。
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/
https://soundcloud.com/alan-chang-563971986/four-concerti-grossi-4-vivaldi-op8-i-la-primavera-allegro-largo-allegro
Source: https://musopen.org/music/2213/antonio-vivaldi/the-four-seasons/

Then I took this photo from outside. No, that was not the company I went for the job interview. I decided to take a long walk home from there.
然后我从外面拍了这张照片。 不,那不是我参加面试的公司。 我决定从那里走很长的路回家。

First, I crossed the road and went into this place which has many shops.
首先,过了马路进去这地方有很多商店。

Half way to the end of the rows of shops and I saw a coffeeshop on the right.
走到一半,在右边看到一家咖啡店。

I thought it was easier to get across the road going underground into the MRT train station.
我想要哦过马路利用地铁站地下通过去较容易。

Inside the station, there is a shop called "Skinny Cakes"
地铁站里有一家较“Skinny Cakes”的店。

Out of the station on the other side of the road, I checked out the map. I going to walk along Sungei Whampoa and go towards Toa Payoh Central.
除去地铁站另一个出口,我查看地图。我要沿着Sungei Whampoa 走到大巴窑。

Passing by KFC, I see I could win a Mercedes if I eat their Cereal Chicken meal. Maybe next time.
经过肯德基,看见如果吃他们的麦片鸡有机会赢取马赛地。

I stopped at a shop for a bean curd dessert briefly.
途中,在一家店坐下来吃碗豆花。

I took a photo of the shop as I left.
离开前拍了那店的照片。

There was some construction on the left side of the river. I went to the right side.
河的左边有建筑工程。我走到右边。

One pigeon was standing in my way. :-)
一只鸽子站在我面前。:-)

These residential blocks are new. I haven't seem them before.
这几座组屋是相当新的。以前没见过。

Looks like the opposite side has sheltered walkway which I guess is what the construction I saw earlier was about.
看来对岸有有盖走廊也应该和看到那建筑工程有关。

I continued to walk.
继续走。

On the right, there is a little community garden here.
在右边,有个民众小花园。

End of the walkway here and I have to be going up this pedestrian overhead bridge on the right to go across an expressway.
到这里告一段落而我要上这行人天桥过走过快速公路。

A quick walk across the bridge.
很快走了过去。

Down below, I tried to go back to the river trail.
下去了,我回去找那河道。

Here we go again and there was a sign telling me Toa Payoh Town Park is 1.5km away. Don't sound too far.
又继续走并看见有标志告诉我大巴窑公园是1.5公里。不算很远。

Very quickly, I was coming to the end of the walkway again.
很快又到一段了。

I be a good boy and go to a proper pedestrian crossing to cross the road.
我做个好孩子去人行过过马路。

I continued to walk on the left side of the river.
我继续在河道左边走。

Close to the end of the walkway, there is a mosque on the opposite side of the river.
又到一段落,对岸有座清真寺。

I was still using the pedestrian crossing to cross the road.
我还是用行人过道过马路。

Then back to the walking trail again.
然后回到河边走。

Still look like a long way to walk.
看来还有段路走。

At least the clouds were providing some cover.
至少有点云给点遮盖。

On the left, is this place called Wheeler's Yard which I had passed by before. I think is more of a cafe that targets bikers but I don't know why it was closed then.
在左边这地方叫Wheeler’s Yard。以前经过看到好像是骑车的人来光顾的咖啡室但不知道为何当时是关着的。

The journey continued.
旅程继续。

The clouds stopped working. So, I'm getting more vitamin D.
云收工了。所以我得到多点维他命D。

I looked down into the river and saw a rather big fish.
我往下望看到有条相当大的鱼。

Across the river, this residential block is having some repainting done by some guys on a gondola.
在河对岸,这座组屋有一些人在吊架上进行一些粉刷。

I looked down into the river and saw this part seemed to have more fish.
我往下看河这里好像有更多鱼。

Not just fish too. One creature that looks like tortoise or terrapin.
不止是鱼,有只龟呢。

I have to continue my race against the tortoise.
我要继续和龟赛跑了。

Here is the last stretch of the trail by the river.
这是河边的最后一段了。

Here was where I crossed the road.
这里过条小马路。

Passing by a small exercise area.
经过个运动区。

I was heading to this pedestrian overhead bridge.
我是要上这行人天桥。

In between when I was crossing the river, I took this photo.
过河一半时,拍了这张照片。

Up the bridge to cross another expressway.
上天桥过另一条快速公路。

The Toa Payoh Swimming Complex can be seen at the end of the bridge.
在天桥另一端能看到大巴窑游泳池。

On the left, is the Toa Payoh Town Park. You can see some of the trees are very old.
左边是大巴窑公园。你看到那些树是挺老的。

Down from the bridge, here is the evidence I arrived at the park.
下了桥,找个来到公园的证据。

Passed through the park and see another pedestrian overhead bridge I need to go to.
经过公园而看见另一条我需过行人天桥。

This photo was taken when I was almost on top of the bridge.
快到桥上时拍了这张照片。

Some of you may have seen photo of the yellow building before.
可能你以前见过这黄色建筑的照片。

It was a long walk. I decided I should go to a food court with air-conditioned and have a coffee break.
走了好一段路了。我决定我该去有空调的食阁喝咖啡吃点东西。



Please see my other posts: @ace108
请看我其他帖: @ace108
